Something Good Is Cooking and You're Invited!
"Understanding Different Retirement Strategies"
presented by Legacy Group Planning.
We think you'll have a little fun, and know you will learn some meaningful information that may help you to feel good about your retirement strategies. At this event, we discuss how retirees can feel confident about their retirement, no matter what is happening in the market or in the world around us.
All events are full EXCEPT
at Heather Downs Country Club:
3910 Heatherdowns Blvd.
Toledo, OH 43614
Check-in at 5:45pm
promptly at 6pm
In this no-cost, no-obligation dinner seminar, we’ll discuss:
Finding Safety in a Changing World
- Weighing your options of safety versus growth
- How market downturns may impact retirement
- Understanding different types of financial and insurance products in the current economy
Income for Life in Retirement
- Retirement income stability: Learn strategies to generate retirement income for life
- Maintaining your lifestyle throughout your retirement years
- Strategies for adjusting your retirement income with inflation
These topics will also be covered:
- INFLATION: Will the yields of your savings be able to keep up with rising inflation?
- Ways to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard-earned money.
- Is your planning strategy built to withstand the unexpected?
- Ways to avoid running out of income during retirement.
We believe all retirees should learn as much as they can. Be armed with the knowledge of “Different Retirement Strategies” and join us!